Absher is an eServices portal launched by the Ministry of Interior in Saudi Arabia. Nowadays, Absher has become a necessity for expatriates living in Saudi Arabia in order to avail of government services online. You can change/update your registered mobile number in Absher in two ways.
Procedure to Update Mobile Number in Absher?
- Change Mobile Number through Absher Website
- Change Mobile Number using Absher Kiosk Machine
Change Mobile Number in Absher through Website
In order to use this method, you must have your registered mobile number in your possession. below is the procedure,
- Log in to your Absher account
- Click on the”3 dots” given in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Select “user information’
- Click on “Edit”
- Enter your “New Mobile Number”
- Click on “Save”
- Enter the verification code.
- Upon completion, you will see a confirmation message “Your account information has been successfully updated”
Change Mobile Number through Absher Self Service Kiosk
In case you have lost your registered mobile number, you can follow this method,
- Visit the Nearest Absher Kiosk Machine
- Select the English language
- Enter your ten-digit Iqama Number
- Select the “Update Mobile” option
- For verification, put your “Right Index Finger” on the Fingerprint Scanner
- Again, repeat the same with your “Left Index Finger”
- Enter your new mobile number
- Enter the OTP received on the new mobile number and Finish