All of our visitors to our website, they are always surfing the quality and better contents safely and effortlessly. Let’s have a look at our good norms on our website (ExpatPulse). The following norms are completely transparent.
- ExpatPulse only collects information such as email address, names, and mostly the queries visitors do on this website.
- ExpatPulse only collects email addresses, and names, etc if our visitors subscribe to our newsletters, etc, in other words, we don’t.
- Not every day but once in a year, we may ask our visitors to complete a short survey just only to serve our visitors transparent and good faith.
- This is to remember that, ExpatPulse never collects some data which sensitive, etc.
- To serve all of our visitors safely, we have secured every single page of our website with SSL.
- We never guarantee the full accuracy of the posts published on this blog via sources.
- Our concern is to serve our visitors safely, securely, and with good information, as we have.
Again, we are letting you know that for any other query or questions, just visit our contact us page or send an email to [email protected]. We will be happy to serve you better.