Now citizens and expatriate residents can apply for permits to perform Umrah, visit, and prayer at the Grand Mosque in Makkah and the Prophet’s Mosque in Madina through the “Tawakkalna” app.
Permits will be issued to people who have been immunized as per the records in Tawakkalna. The three categories of people who can apply for a permit are listed below.
How to Apply for Umrah, Prayer, and Visit permit
- Immune Person who received two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine
- Immune Person after 14 days of receiving the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine
- Immune Person who has recovered from the infection
Procedure to Apply for Umarah, Prayer, Visit permits through Tawakkalna app.
Tawakkalna app allows the issuance of permits to perform Umrah, prayer in the Grand Mosque, prayer in Al-Rawdah al-Sharifah, and visit the Prophet (peace be upon him) and his two companions. Following are the steps to issue a permit.
1.Install the Tawakkalna app.
2. Register and login to the app.
3. Go to “Services“.
4. Click on “Issue Permits” from Hajj and Umrah Services.
5. Select one of the options (Performing umrah/Praying in the Grand Mosque/Praying in the Noble Roudah/Prophet Visit).
6. Select the beneficiaries (you or one of your dependents, sponsord or companions)
7. Choose a date, time and prayer
8. Select assembly point and city of residence (arrival).
9. Click on “Issue the Permit”
10. upon completion, you will see a message on your screen saying “The permits has been issued successfully”.