How to register for Covid-19 Vaccination via the Sehhaty App In Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia’s ministry of health, on Tuesday, Dec. 15, announced the start of COVID-19 vaccine registration through the “Sehhaty” mobile application.
As per the ministry, there are more than 150,000 people registered to get the coronavirus vaccination so far today.
The health ministry urged everyone to speed up registration in order to preserve their health and safety and protect themselves from being infected by the coronavirus.
- Corona Vaccine Distribution to start in 3 Days in Saudi Arabia
Register now with “Sehaty” to get your Corona vaccine Al-Rabiah…
- Registration of getting the Coronavirus Vaccine Started
Procedure to register for Coronavirus vaccination in Saudi Arabia
- Download the Sehhaty app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Create an account with the Sehhaty app if you are not yet registered.
- Select “Covid-19 Vaccine.”
Select the beneficiary; (for whom you are applying) “Me” or “My Dependents.”
- Then click “Next.”
- On the next page, fill with your basic information: Mobile Number, Region, and City of Residence
Select your Occupation from the given list
Select your Occupation from the specified list below. Choose the one, click on Next.
- work in the Health sector (registered in SCFHS)
- I work in the Health sector (not registered in SCFHS)
- I work in the educational sector
- I work in the field of Hajj and Umrah
- I work in transportation by Land / Sea / Air
- I work in communication or Water or Electricity company
- I work in other government sectors
- I work in other private sectors
Select your Health Condition mentioned below by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’
- Do you suffer from Obesity?
- Do you have causes of Immunodeficiency?
- Do you have a chronic disease?
- Is there any kind of allergy?
Click ‘Next’ and wait for the Ministry’s response for booking an appointment.