8 New Approvals By King Salman In the Minister’s Virtually meeting
King Salman Latest Approvals after meeting Ministers Virtually. The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, during his presidency of the session of the Council of Ministers, confirms the regional and international position of the Kingdom, and its main role in the G20 to achieve more global cooperation.
8 New Approvals By King Salman In the Ministers Virtually meeting
- Authorizing His Excellency the Minister of Finance, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the General Authority for Zakat and Income – or his representative – to sign a draft agreement between the government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the government of the Republic of Iraq to avoid double taxation, in the matter of taxes on income and on capital and to prevent tax evasion and avoidance, and then upload the final copy Signed, to complete the statutory procedures.
- Approval of a memorandum of understanding between the Food and Drug Authority in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Australian New Zealand Food Standards Authority for cooperation in the field of food safety standards and information exchange.
- Agreeing to the controls of the (Farajat) service that is provided through the (Absher) electronic platform, which allows participation in the payment – partially or fully – for persons imprisoned in their own right, or detainees in general.
- Approval of the Kingdom’s subscription to the shares allocated to it in the capital of the International Finance Corporation.
- Approving the decisions of the second extraordinary conference of the Universal Postal Union, which was held in Addis Ababa, in the Republic of Ethiopia.
- Amending the railway transport system issued by Royal Decree No. (M / 33) dated 5/24/1433 AH, as stated in the decision.
- Approving the system of the Saudi Central Bank, and the name “Saudi Central Bank” replaces the name “Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency”.
- Approval of promotions to the two ranks (fifteenth) and (fourteenth), as follows: –
- Promoting Abdel Moneim bin Yassin bin Awad Al-Shehri to the position of (Deputy Principal) at the (fifteenth) rank in the Emirate of Al-Baha region.
- Fahd bin Nasser bin Abdulaziz Al-Saadoun is promoted to the post of Director-General of the Legal Department (fifteenth) at the Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs.
And The appointment of Eng. Bandar bin Ibrahim bin Abdulaziz Al-Subaie to the position of Secretary-General of the District Council (14th) in the Eastern Province Emirate.
Muhammad bin Abdulrahman bin Muhammad Al-Jared is promoted to the position of Director General of Administrative and Financial Affairs (14th) rank at the Ministry of Health.
Abdullah bin Muhammad bin Rafidi Al-Shehri is promoted to the position of Director General of Health Affairs in Makkah Al-Mukarramah Region (14th) at the Ministry of Health.
So, the Council of Ministers also reviewed a number of general topics on its agenda, including annual reports by the Radio and Television Corporation, the General Authority for Investment (previously), the Royal Commission for Al-Ula Governorate, the General Authority for the Guardianship of Funds for Minors and the Like, and the Supervision and Anti-Corruption Commission. The council has taken the necessary measures regarding these issues.