Step by Step Guide : How to get Umrah Permit for Visit Visa Holders
Umrah Permit for Visit Visa Holders
Umrah permit for visit visa holders. In this article, we will explain the step by step procedure to get the Umrah permit for a visit visa, family visit visa holders.
Firstly, the visit visa holders can get the permit only by registering on Tawakkalna & Etmarna app separately. The permit will be issued separately not under the companion.
Register on Tawakkalna
- Register on Tawakkalna app. (IOS – Android)
- Make sure you register by putting right information. (How to Register on Tawakkalna App)
Register on Etmarna
- Install Etmarna App. (IOS – Android)
- Register as External Mutamer.
- Enter your passport number.
- Select your Date of Birth.
- Put your Saudi Mobile Number which is registered in the Tawakkalna App.
Open Etmarna app and click Umrah visit.
Select the bullet point [In some cases your name will not appear but it doesn’t matter because you already registered with your passport number.] Select this.
Select from the available dates [Note: Sometimes the app shows no availability. Make sure you check regularly for availability. Some times the available slots open lately].
Select the time from the available slots.
Select the assembly point from the available slots. [You can buy transportation service from Etmarna app & you can also buy from the assembly point. Only card no cash].
Check the [Obligation to see the instructions] and click [Issuing Permit].
You will be issued with the permit having Booking Number, Permit Number, Barcode, permit details, assembly point, date, and time.
Things to Remember
- Wear a face mask all the time.
- Follow the instruction.
- Keep your permit open on your mobile there will be a check on different places. Such as at the assembly point, outside of the mosque, and at the entrance of the grand mosque.
- Transport ticket (Two Ways) is 20SAR per person.
- Follow the guidelines from the security officials once you arrived in the grand mosque.
- There is an option for electric car at Masa/Sayi costs 115SAR.
Hope this tutorial is helpful for you. Do follow us on Facebook and Twitter for regular updates.