Umrah Permit for Visit Visa Holders
Umrah permit for visit visa holders. In this article, we will explain the step by step procedure to get the Umrah permit for a visit visa, family visit visa holders.
Firstly, the visit visa holders can get the permit only by registering on Tawakkalna & Etmarna app separately. The permit will be issued separately not under the companion.
Register on Tawakkalna
- Register on Tawakkalna app. (IOS – Android)
- Make sure you register by putting right information. (How to Register on Tawakkalna App)
Register on Etmarna
- Install Etmarna App. (IOS – Android)
- Register as External Mutamer.
- Enter your passport number.
- Select your Date of Birth.
- Put your Saudi Mobile Number which is registered in the Tawakkalna App.
Open Etmarna app and click Umrah visit.
Select the bullet point [In some cases your name will not appear but it doesn’t matter because you already registered with your passport number.] Select this.
Select from the available dates [Note: Sometimes the app shows no availability. Make sure you check regularly for availability. Some times the available slots open lately].
Select the time from the available slots.
Select the assembly point from the available slots. [You can buy transportation service from Etmarna app & you can also buy from the assembly point. Only card no cash].
Check the [Obligation to see the instructions] and click [Issuing Permit].
You will be issued with the permit having Booking Number, Permit Number, Barcode, permit details, assembly point, date, and time.
Things to Remember
- Wear a face mask all the time.
- Follow the instruction.
- Keep your permit open on your mobile there will be a check on different places. Such as at the assembly point, outside of the mosque, and at the entrance of the grand mosque.
- Transport ticket (Two Ways) is 20SAR per person.
- Follow the guidelines from the security officials once you arrived in the grand mosque.
- There is an option for electric car at Masa/Sayi costs 115SAR.